Become a member
The European Credit Research Institute (ECRI) is a think-tank managed by CEPS and has its own board with its own strategy. At present, there are 7 full members in the board - BNP Paribas, ING, International Personal Finance, Providential Finance, VISA Europe, Cofidis and Schufa; in addition, ECRI has two associate members - Sparda Banken and the Association of Luxembourgian bankers.
- Regular publications within the "activity scope" and "policy scope" of ECRI (short commentaries, policy brief or research report).
- Conferences and events bringing together senior practitioners, distinguished academics and high level officials with the aim of fostering the exchange of ideas on issues of common concern.
- Task Forces on a specific topic defined and decided by the board members; the objective is to draft a report with key recommendations based on the consensus made with the different members of the Task Force during a series of meetings. High circulation of the report is ensured by the vast network of CEPS and ECRI.
- The production of statistics which are used by numerous organisations including international regulators. ECRI produces a statistical package every year, which costs 600 euros but is free of charge for ECRI Members.
- Networking and visibility on the Brussels stage (notably via the ECRI website and the publications of regular Newsletters including articles by external stakeholders).
- Projects with the European regulators and the industry where Board members can provide their views.
ECRI Corporate Membeship
Joint Membership of ECRI and ECMI
ECRI is a non-profit organisation, funded primarily through its membership base, in addition to externally commissioned research, events/task forces fees and publications sales.
The membership of ECRI is open to private companies/organisations, regulatory authorities and academic institutions.